ProprioSoft is an affordable, simple but thorough and flexible database driven solution for your property management business. There is only one type of license: unlimited units; leaving you with room to grow. You can try out ProprioSoft before you buy if you download the unregistered version. It will let you test almost all of its features with the demonstration database that's included. You can also use it unregistered with one building-unit. If you decide to register ProprioSoft, all you will need then is the registration key.
* Tracks landlords, buildings, units, active and inactive tenants, appliances, work orders, recurring and non-recurring expenses and incomes, two-level expense and income accounts and payees.
* Quick search of tenants in tenant screen.
* Can archive inactive tenants when selling a building.
* Tracks late expense and income payments, late leases and any work order.
* Allows recurring expense and income payment postings.
* Allows multiple owners with shared buildings. Expenses and incomes are then shared based on this value.
* Setup of commission rates paid from owner to manager.
* Can include pictures of buildings, units and tenants.
* Form-based data entry of everything.
* 18 extensive and flexible report types with unlimited combinations.
* Print previews.
* Year end closing function that lets you archive accounting information.
* Integrated backup and restore utilities for your database. Including from 2.0.
* Integrated simple email sender.
* Starts your default Internet browser from within application.
* Painless date entry.
* Alerts and backup reminders.
* Includes sample demonstration database.
* Runs in either of two languages (English or French).
* Currency can be set to $ or any other denomination you wish such as £, , ¥, CHR.
* Produces invoices and receipts.
* Supports generation of Quebec Releve 4 reports.
* Written in Java so it can run on multiple platforms.
* Help files.
Copyright (c) 2006 ProprioSoft.
All rights reserved.
You must accept the following terms and conditions of the license to use ProprioSoft.
This software and its documentation are the property of ProprioSoft. You are not permitted to translate, decompile, modify, reverse-engineer or correct them. You are not permitted to delete or modify the license key or to distribute it to others. Leasing and renting this software is not permitted. You may not dismantle elements of this software to use on multiple computers. Only the author is entitled to perform these tasks.
The unregistered version of the software may be distributed freely as long as no fee is charged and that all files are included without modification.
For the registered version, you are authorized, for backup purposes only, to make a single copy of this software. You are not authorized to install and use this software on more than one computer (hard drive, monitor and keyboard) even if, upon purchasing the license key, the software was presented on multiple media (diskettes or CD-ROM for example) and for various operating systems.
Transfer of registered license. You are authorized to transfer your user rights on a definitive basis only and on condition that no copies are kept and to uninstall the existing version from your computer, to transfer the whole (original license, updates, documentation and media) and as long as the beneficiary accepts the terms and conditions of this license agreement.
If this software is an update, you must already have purchased a license key from a previous version of the same software to take advantage of it. An update replaces the license and a previous version of the software. The update and the original license must be considered as a unique product. You are not authorized to give them separately.
By using this software, you agree to respect its copyrights.
ProprioSoft is provided as is, without any warranty. The author does not accept any liability for loss of data, time, business or private information or other damages of any kind, whether direct or consequential arising out of the use or inability to use the software or any part thereof. Any liability of the author will be limited exclusively to product replacement or refund of the registered version.